Are you ready for an opportunity to join a company with a huge opportunity for growth and the ability to positively impact people’s lives? We are looking for a results-oriented Account Manager to join our team to manage our IncentiCare clients! (our insurance product for self-funded employer groups)
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in prevention, transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
What You'll Do
As the Account Manager, you will work with BeniComp’s functional experts, sales, and preferred partners to give clients a refreshing health insurance experience. We do this in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
You will deliver on the business objectives set through the sales process and benchmark progress toward the goals throughout the customer lifecycle. Our clients are employers who want to provide their employees with best-in-class, preventive health insurance. Each client could have anywhere from 60 - 10,000 lives/employees. You will create meaningful relationships with clients, and provide solutions, with a heavy focus on customer experience.
As the Account Manager, you will be the client relationship manager and primary point of contact for clients’ leadership and HR teams. You will be the quarterback for all strategic and tactical solutions, communication, and ensure a high level of satisfaction and retention.
- Oversee all aspects of the TPA/Health plan solution for clients, including but not limited to: solution sales, proactive retention, performance reporting, member engagement and education, customer service and communication, preferred partner relationships, provider network arrangements, employer analytics and reporting
- Interacting with insurance advisors to oversee the clients and grow the relationships within the client portfolio
- Preparing and delivering monthly reports and quarterly presentations on performance and proposed solutions in the self-funded TPA space
- Collaborating with partners to ensure cohesive, efficient, experience and carry out business objectives
- Identifying, tracking, and resolving questions raised by the client and advisor, interfacing with all stakeholders to close the loop
- Quarterback implementation, including managing to timelines and tasks, presenting throughout open enrollment, and keeping all parties on track toward the goal
- Becoming an SME for our proprietary software so that clients and advisors are maximizing the tools and resources built for their ease of use
- Act as the primary liaison between various internal departments, vendors, and our clients to define needs and deliver solutions
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to ensure all plan documents, communications, etc. are prepared and disseminated in accordance with the implementation timeline
- Develop, recommend, and implement improvements to systems, processes and procedures to increase productivity and reduce costs
- Deliver solutions presentations, trainings with clients and members, reviews, and informational presentations to clients and partners
- Conduct post-implementation analysis to identify areas for improvement, new process development to mitigation of risks areas with future implementations
- Create user and management reports, analytics, modeling and special studies related directly and indirectly to TPA operations and overall client standing
- Perform other duties as needed
- 5-7 years of experience in account management preferred
- Health insurance preferred, specifically self-funded health insurance
- Advanced project planning skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines (Project Management Certification preferred)
- Clear communication skills with ability to set expectations, level set, and influence decisions
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects to successful and timely conclusions. This includes tracking metrics and communicating with stakeholders
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to solve problems and develop effective solutions, ensuring customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Ability to build relationships and consensus among business partners as to the value and effectiveness of the solutions suggested
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Ability to communicate internally and externally with all levels of people in a manner which illustrates superior professionalism
- Ability to prepare for, lead and direct meetings (internally and externally) with various group sizes
- Ability to view processes and proactively suggest changes in order to create or maintain the most efficient, timely and accurate experiences
- Ability to analyze, interpret and organize information in a clear and concise manner
- Must have expert level knowledge of all Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (our team uses GSuite)
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a variety of situations
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Career Level: Intermediate
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa Office (Currently working remotely due to COVID-19)
To Apply You Must: Submit an application with a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles.
To reduce chronic disease and healthcare spending in America by empowering people with data, prevention, and technology.