We're looking for a passionate Sales Advisor on the good side of health to join our team and help our thriving company continue to grow. It is the best time to sell for BeniComp; we are growing at a record pace and possess a unique offering in the marketplace that upholds a strong value proposition for prospects with several warm leads and a huge existing client base.
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
What You'll Do
As a Sales Advisor you will be laser focused on generating new revenue with our 40-year-old, tried-and-true executive medical reimbursement solution, BeniComp Select. You will be a part of a growing Sales and Marketing division and have a direct impact on the company as a whole.
Our sales team delivers results. You will work with executives across the country to help them accomplish their business objectives and provide them with solutions that are unmatched in the industry. You are more than just a salesperson, you will be looking out for your client's bottom line and providing them with insurance products that are true solutions to their business challenges.
- Generate leads in a variety of ways and convert leads to clients
- Identify new opportunities and markets
- Maintain your pipeline and be accountable for weekly forecasting of deals
- Ability to calculate clients return on investment and offer long term solutions
- Present BeniComp solutions to prospects and successfully convey our value proposition
- Negotiate with prospects and close deals in line with weekly and monthly new revenue goals
- Establish networking relationships to drive sales
- Meet KPIs
- Organize all activity within the CRM
- 3-5 years of sales experience with proven success
- Ambitious and go-getter attitude
- Experience with business to business selling and selling to decision makers (CEO, CFO, etc.)
- Confident, well-spoken with business acumen
- Positive and optimistic and able to navigate in a performance culture
- Energetic and pumped about what we are doing with the ability to communicate value to prospects
- Goal-oriented and achievement driven
- Exceptional people skills and communication internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Motivated to sell and close new business
- Eager to learn and able to quickly apply information as it comes in
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa, FL
To Apply You Must: Submit an application with a current resume and cover letter.
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles.
To reduce chronic disease and healthcare spending in America by empowering people with data, prevention, and technology.