We are looking for a talented Director of Marketing to join our team, take our go-to-market strategy to the next level, and advance our lead generation tactics.
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
What You'll Do
As the Director of Marketing, you will work on creative solutions to challenging projects in a high-energy environment. You will collaborate interdepartmentally to assess our marketing strategies and improve tactics to achieve business goals. This year, we have released two of our most innovative products-- IncentiCare and Pulse-- and we need your expertise to guide our marketing efforts as we continue to grow while ensuring the sales pipeline stays full for our primary revenue generator-- BeniComp Select.
- Identify, create, manage, and distribute original marketing content to promote the company and its products.
- Branding expansion in markets through audience demographics, content development, social media and engagement marketing campaigns, etc.
- Define patterns and research correct communication for various audiences to accelerate conversation.
- Create, fill, and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Identify, acquire, onboard, and manage supporting strategic partnerships with new and existing referral sources.
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using predetermined KPIs
- Identify new business opportunities
- Research and develop a strategic content calendar.
- Build and manage email campaigns.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Experience analyzing data to measure outcomes and make decisions
- Proven success in digital marketing campaigns
- Team player
- Can-do attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of communication skills
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Career Level: Senior
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa Office (Currently working remotely due to COVID-19)
To Apply You Must: Submit an application with a current resume with a cover letter.
“The future of health is a health solution.” - Doug Short, President & CEO
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles
To empower people with actionable health solutions through prediction, prevention, and industry leading technology