Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in prevention, transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
We are currently looking for individuals who share our mission of integrating primary and behavioral health care while providing access to all individuals. We focus on providing quality and compassionate care in order to assist our patients in living their best life. We are dedicated to the endless pursuit of excellence and treat everyone with dignity, humanity, and respect.
What You'll Do
Directly responsible for calculation of base data used to populate the general ledger. Takes responsibility for a segment off accounting.
- Daily cash collections and reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations for 8 bank accounts with hundreds of transactions
- Claims reporting reconciliations
- Creates distribution reports showing all claims and the direct expenses (carrier fees, agent fees, administrative costs, intermediary costs and premium taxes) for carrier reporting
- Identifies the cost calculations and assigns them to the correct accounts in chart of accounts for Controller to book
- Manages agent commissions
- Disburses funds to pay all carrier costs
- Account for agent commissions and initiates the transactions
- Manage and fund customer service policy changes
- Health screening invoicing. Recording receipts of funds in both companies.
- Performs as an accounting backup for operational staff
- Completes ad-hoc reports or calculations as assigned by Controller
- Reconciles and funds telemedicine profits and expense
- Maintains all in house commissions
- Ad-hoc calculations and comparisons
- Monthly closing claims reporting
- 1099s for agent commissions
- Assists with ad-hoc projects such as customer accounting functional design
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process -- based on experience level.
Education Preferred: BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
Job Type: Full Time, Fort Wayne, IN or Tampa FL
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter
BeniComp is an innovative health insurance company offering supplemental products to companies around the country. By addressing the critical health insurance issues of today, we put preventive health at the core of our products. Our passionate, diversely talented team is creative, energetic, and collaborates with some of the most prominent companies in the country.
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles.
To reduce chronic disease and healthcare spending in America by empowering people with data, prevention, and technology.