Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
What You'll Do
We’re hiring a team of experienced developers who want to build a new platform from the ground up...
As a Sr. Full Stack Software Developer, you will work with a team of technology and development professionals; taking business software specifications and requirements and building a multi-tenant software-as-a-service platform for the healthcare industry. You will work directly with our President, CTO, SME’s, UX Director, and UI/UX Designer, with development direction from our Scrum Master.
Prior working experience in Healthcare and/or Insurance with understanding of HIPAA/HITECH a big plus!
- Collaborate with the team on requirements elaboration.
- Work with Scrum Master to evaluate and set stack requirements.
- Estimate work requirements in GitLab.
- Develop DevOps Tool Chain.
- Architect Databases and CRUD API.
- Develop Backend Business Logic.
- Integrate disparate partner systems.
- Innovate solutions for a changing healthcare industry.
- 2-5 years of experience
- GoLang: 3+ years of experience.
- TypeScript: 3+ years of experience.
- Node.js: 3+ years of experience.
- Express.js: 3+ years of experience.
- Ionic: 2+ years of experience.
- REST: 4+ years of experience.
- Git: 4+ years of experience.
- Docker: 3+ years of experience.
- Kubernetes: 2+ years of experience.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Google Cloud Platform: 1 year (Preferred)
- HIPAA: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular 9+
- Experience with Google Firebase and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Creating and consuming JSON / REST API’s
- Git Feature Branching Workflow
- Document Store Data Modeling
- Firebase Realtime & Firestore DB
- SmartBear Swagger (API Development & Documentation)
- SmartBear Cucumber (Gherkin Syntax & Test Driven Development)
- GitLab / Containers / Runners
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Ability to quickly write reliable, clean and testable code
- Good communication skills and a team mentality
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa or Fort Wayne Office
To Apply You Must: Submit an application with a current resume and cover letter.
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles.
To reduce chronic disease and healthcare spending in America by empowering people with data, prevention, and technology.