Do you have proven success in marketing and communications and want to use your skills to empower people to better their quality of life? We are looking for a talented individual to join our team and take our company divisions to the next level!
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
What You'll Do
As a Marketing and Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for all digital content and communications strategies for members of our health insurance products in order to measurably improve member education, engagement, and plan utilization. Your goals are to make health insurance and healthcare simple to understand and get people to act and engage with the services that will improve their health, quality of care, and financial burden. This position requires a high level of initiative and integrity around goal setting, campaign management, digital content creation, and written communications.
- Develop and manage communication strategies for Member Experience, Preventive Health Management, and other divisions of the company to achieve business goals
- Strategize and deploy communication campaigns across all products
- Research, test, track, and analyze marketing strategies to identify successful tactics
- Improve member education, increase engagement in our health coaching program, and track success according to KPIs
- Collaborate across multiple divisions to identify goals and manage stakeholders
- Work with our designer to create stunning digital content for member materials, presentations, website pages, brochures/flyers, plan documents, and more.
- Generate graphics and other creative content as needed to enhance the user experience across all divisions of the organization
- Work with the PHM team and Marketing Manager to promote BeniComp’s message and boost articles to engage our members (social media, email campaigns, etc.)
- Manage communications lists for Member Experience and Health Management teams
- Research and develop a strategic content calendar for communications email/text campaigns, newsletters, social media posts, etc. for our clients and members
- Spearhead targeted communications to members with health, financial, or other risks
- Develop and communicate best practices for campaign creation and analysis
- Provide copy editing services to members of the team to maintain BeniComp’s tone, style, and messaging.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- 2-4 years of marketing experience preferred; health care experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, communications, or related field
- Proven track record in marketing strategies and content development
- Extremely tech savvy
- Strong written skills
- Inherent drive to identify areas of opportunity and achieve results
- Ability to multitask and prioritize for the business
- Ability to manage stakeholder communications and relationships
- Team player and can do attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of communication skills
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Career Level: Intermediate
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa Office (Currently working remotely due to COVID-19)
To Apply You Must: Submit an application with a current resume and cover letter.
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles.
To reduce chronic disease and healthcare spending in America by empowering people with data, prevention, and technology.