We're looking for a passionate Client Relations Associate to collaborate with our innovation BeniComp Select team. Are you ready for an opportunity to help our clients live a happier, healthier life? Our BeniComp Select Team is always looking for better and faster solutions through collaboration and teamwork.
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
What You'll Do
As the Client Relations Associate, you will work with BeniComp’s functional experts, sales team, and preferred partners to give clients a refreshing health insurance experience. We do this in a collaborative, high-energy environment. You'll also help develop innovative products that enable high-performing teams, focus on team culture, facilitate streamlined processes, and maximize results.
Our clients are employers who want to provide their key employees with best-in-class benefits. Each client could have anywhere from 1- 200 employees. You will create meaningful relationships with clients and agent partners, and provide solutions, with a heavy focus on customer experience.
- Work with all aspects of the supplemental plan solution for clients, including but not limited to: participant engagement and education, customer service and communication, preferred partner relationships, employer analytics and reporting
- Research and find ultimate prospects to maximize campaigns
- Work with the implementation manager to successfully onboard new groups
- Act as the primary liaison between various internal departments, vendors, and our clients to define needs and deliver solutions
- Supports sales team efforts and activity
- Develop, recommend, and implement improvements to systems, processes and procedures to increase productivity and reduce costs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
- Work with agent partners and current clients regarding agent commissions
- 2+ years of experience in customer service; a plus if within digital operations and/or sales
- Education: BA or BS previously attained
- Tech-savvy and strategic in ways to research for various projects and prospects
- Confident, well-spoken with business acumen
- Positive, optimistic, and able to navigate in a performance culture
- The ability to prioritize and organize projects and tasks from beginning to end
- Exceptional people skills and communication internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and able to quickly apply information as it comes in
- Work quickly and accurately on an independent basis, but also collaborate with the team to reach the end goal in the most efficient manner
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Career Level: Intermediate
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa Office (Currently working remotely due to COVID-19)
To Apply You Must: Submit an application with a current resume and cover letter.
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles.
To reduce chronic disease and healthcare spending in America by empowering people with data, prevention, and technology.