Are you a talented UI/UX Designer seeking an opportunity to have a positive impact on people’s lives? Look no further. We want you to help us revolutionize healthcare through insurance technology.
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health and medical expenses.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
What You'll Do
As BeniComp’s UI/UX Designer, you will work on creative solutions to challenging projects in a collaborative, high-energy environment. You will work with our software development and leadership team to build, design and implement a game-changing tech platform (PreVinci) and ensure the User Experience is simple, seamless, and intuitive. The technology you design will empower people to navigate the healthcare system confidently and live happier, healthier lives.
- Design thoughtful, beautiful, and useful software user interfaces and experiences in a team environment.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Use business requirements, user and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of modules and experiences.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
- 10 Years of experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or certifications in relevant field
- Technical/Hard skills
- Soft skills
- Team player
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with consumer brand experience design and a understanding of storytelling
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
- Experience with design, wire-framing, and prototyping tools
- Ability to extract complex concepts and quickly turn around rigorous flows and mock-ups reflecting a range of options
- Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
- Ability to proficiently present design solutions to stakeholders in design, product management, and development
- A portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g., study plans, reports, personas)
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Career Level: Senior
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa Office (Currently working remotely due to COVID-19)
To Apply You Must: Submit an application with a current resume with a cover letter and portfolio.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles
To empower people with actionable health solutions through prediction, prevention, and industry leading technology