We are looking for a talented Patient Advocate to enhance our customer service division by providing next level health insurance assistance and helping members navigate their health benefits to get the most out of the services available to them.
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
What You'll Do
As the Patient Advocate, you will work with our customer service and account management teams to provide a best-in-class experience to members of our proprietary health insurance plan-- IncentiCare.
IncentiCare is a fully-baked health insurance product for self-funded employers. Our clients can range anywhere from 60 - 10,000 lives. We strive to support each member in understanding their benefits, navigating insurance complexities, ensuring they have access to the highest quality care, and safeguarding their financial resources.
- Learn all there is to know about self-funded insurance plans
- Interact with members one-on-one to provide benefits education and customer support
- Work with the Customer Service team to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Manage our online help center database on an ongoing basis to improve self-serve information
- Act as a liaison between members and vendors to meet the needs of both parties
- Help members navigate our proprietary software system (Pulse)
- 2+ years of experience in customer service
- 1+ years of experience in health insurance
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Career Level: Talented
Job Type: Full Time in Fort Wayne Office (Currently working remotely due to COVID-19)
To Apply You Must: Submit an application with a current resume with a cover letter.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles
To empower people with actionable health solutions through prediction, prevention, and industry leading technology