Are you ready to leverage your healthcare experience to make a meaningful impact on thousands of lives and contribute to the betterment of the healthcare industry? We are looking for a talented Director of Case Management to enhance our Preventive Health Management division by providing next level health insurance assistance, helping members proactively navigate their health journey, and get the most out of the services available to them. This is an opportunity to make your mark on healthcare and create a new division within our company.
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
What You'll Do
As the Director of Case Management, you will work with our Preventive Health Management and Customer Support teams to provide a best-in-class experience to members of our proprietary health insurance plan, IncentiCare, by advising them about their health services and circumstances. You will utilize your strong healthcare background, management abilities and relationship-building capacity to guide a passionate, talented team that delivers exceptional care and helps members measurably improve their health.
IncentiCare is a fully-baked health insurance product for self-funded employers. Our clients can range anywhere from 90 - 5,000+ lives. We strive to support each member in understanding their benefits, navigating insurance complexities, ensuring they have access to the highest quality care, and safeguarding their financial resources.
- Create and implement standard operating procedures that drive a best-in-class CM/UM program within our company
- Provide Case Management and Disease Management services
- Review and advise members on treatment plans
- Provide Preauthorization & Precertification services
- Direct patients to high quality and fair cost care
- Focus on census management, patient-care outcomes and other key care indicators.
- Act as a patient and family advocate to ensure that services are delivered to meet the needs of patients and families, as well as appropriate use of resources.
- For nursing professionals: bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN) with RN licensure preferred
- For other healthcare professionals: bachelor’s degree or better required, graduate degree preferred
- 3+ years of hospital-based case-management experience, including utilization review and discharge planning
- URAC or similar certification preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Career Level: Director
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa Office (Currently working remotely due to COVID-19)
To Apply You Must: Submit an application with a current resume with a cover letter.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles
To empower people with actionable health solutions through prediction, prevention, and industry leading technology