Are you ready for an opportunity to join a company with huge opportunity for growth and the ability to positively impact people’s lives? We are looking for a results-oriented Self-Funded Insurance Account Manager to join our team to manage our IncentiCare clients! (our insurance product for self-funded employer groups)
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
What You'll Do
As the Account Manager, you will work with BeniComp’s functional experts, sales, and preferred partners to give clients a refreshing health insurance experience. We do this in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
You will deliver on the business objectives set through the sales process and benchmark progress toward the goals throughout the customer lifecycle. Our clients are employers who want to provide their employees with best-in-class, preventive health insurance. Each client could have anywhere from 60 - 10,000 lives/employees. You will create meaningful relationships with clients, and provide solutions, with a heavy focus on customer experience.
As the Account Manager, you will be the client relationship manager and primary point of contact for clients’ leadership and HR teams. You will be the quarterback for all strategic and tactical solutions, communication, and ensure a high level of satisfaction and retention.
- Overseeing all aspects of the TPA/Health plan solution for clients, including but not limited to: member engagement and education, customer service and communication, preferred partner relationships, provider network arrangements, employer analytics and reporting
- Interacting with insurance advisors to oversee the clients and grow the relationships within the client portfolio
- Preparing and delivering reports and presentations on performance and proposed solutions
- Identifying, tracking, and resolving questions raised by the client and advisor, interfacing with all stakeholders to close the loop
- Work with the implementation manager to successfully onboard new self-funded groups
- Act as the primary liaison between various internal departments, vendors, and our clients to define needs and deliver solutions
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to ensure all plan documents, communications, etc. are prepared and disseminated in accordance with the implementation timeline
- Develop, recommend, and implement improvements to systems, processes and procedures to increase productivity and reduce costs
- Deliver solutions presentations, training with clients and members, reviews, and informational presentations to clients and partners
- Conduct post-implementation analysis to identify areas for improvement, new process development to mitigation of risks areas with future implementations
- Create user and management reports, analytics, modeling and special studies related directly and indirectly to TPA operations and overall client standing.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Our team culture is intentional, resourceful and positive. We are looking for the perfect person that will possess these key attributes:
- 3-5 years of experience in account management preferred
- Health insurance preferred, specifically self-funded health insurance
- Bachelor's Degree
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Advanced project planning skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines (Project Management Certification preferred)
- Communication confidence, ability to set expectations, level set, and influence decisions
- Ability to manage multiple projects to successful and timely conclusion. This includes tracking metrics and communicating with stakeholders
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to solve problems and develop effective solutions, ensuring customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Ability to build relationships and consensus among business partners as to the value and effectiveness of the solutions suggested.
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Ability to communicate internally and externally with all levels of people in a manner which illustrates superior professionalism
- Ability to prepare for, lead and direct meetings (internally and externally) with various group sizes
- Ability to view processes and suggest changes in order to create or maintain the most efficient, timely and accurate experiences
- Ability to analyze, interpret and organize information in a clear and concise manner
- Must have expert level knowledge of all Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (our team uses GSuite)
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a variety of situations
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Career Level: Intermediate
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa Office (Remote work during COVID-19)
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles
To empower people with actionable health solutions through prediction, prevention, and industry leading technology