We're looking for a passionate Senior Sales Consultant on the good side of health to join our team and help our thriving company continue to grow. It is the best time to sell for BeniComp; we are growing at a record pace and possess a unique offering in the marketplace that upholds a strong value proposition for prospects.
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
We offer tons of perks like unbeatable health benefits, PTO, access to company gym, adjustable stand/sit desks, yoga balls, bean bags, and a high-energy environment.
What You'll Do
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be laser focused on generating new revenue with our 40-year-old, tried-and-true executive medical reimbursement solution, BeniComp Select. You will be a part of a growing Sales and Marketing division and have a direct impact on the company as a whole.
Our sales team delivers results. You will work with executives across the country to help them accomplish their business objectives and provide them with solutions that are unmatched in the industry. You are more than just a sales person, you will be looking out for your client's bottom line and providing them with insurance products that are true solutions to their business challenges.
- Generate leads in a variety of ways and convert leads to clients
- Deliver effective Marketing campaigns and track results
- Identify new opportunities and markets
- Maintain your pipeline and be accountable for weekly forecasting of deals
- Present BeniComp solutions to prospects and successfully convey our value proposition
- Negotiate with prospects and close deals in line with weekly and monthly new revenue goals
- Establish networking relationships to drive sales
- Meet KPIs
Our sales culture is intentional, resourceful and positive. We are looking for the perfect person that will possess these key attributes:
- 3-7 years of sales experience with proven success
- Confident, well-spoken with business acumen
- Positive and optimistic and able to navigate in a performance culture
- Energetic and pumped about what we are doing with the ability to communicate value to prospects
- Goal-oriented and achievement driven
- Exceptional people skills and communication internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Motivated to sell and close new business
- Eager to learn and able to quickly apply information as it comes in
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Career Level: Intermediate
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa Office (Currently working remotely due to COVID-19)
To Apply You Must: Submit an application with a current resume with a cover letter.
“The future of health is a health solution.” - Doug Short, President & CEO
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles
To empower people with actionable health solutions through prediction, prevention, and industry leading technology